EVENT SAFETY MEASURES
THE JOHNSTOWN ESTATE
ENHANCED CLEANING & SANITATION
- Hospital-grade disinfectants are being used to sanitize all areas.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the public meeting space areas.
- All public spaces, meeting rooms, and event equipment will undergo a rigorous cleaning and disinfecting process with an emphasis on frequently touched areas.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING & PERSONAL PROTOCAL
- Event set-up layouts will allow for physical distancing, will reflect capacity restrictions, and may be customized for clients.
- Temperature monitoring systems have been implemented in the main hotel, Spa & leisure facilities for our guests and team members.
- All food and beverage service, including coffee breaks, will be individually plated and served by a member of staff.
- To reinforce physical distancing, event layouts will reflect the new reduced capacity and we can issue new capacity charts upon request.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations are available in all meeting areas.
- Informative signage encouraging everyone to maintain social distance will be displayed throughout the Estate.
- Delegates are asked to exercise social responsibility and follow the Health Service Executive (HSE) guidelines of social distancing and washing hands frequently.
STAFF SAFETY, TRAINING & AWARENESS
- Temperature monitoring systems have been implemented in the staff entrance; temperatures are taken prior to our colleagues beginning their duties.
- Our colleagues have undertaken training on safety, sanitation and physical distancing procedures.
- We will supply our colleagues in high risk areas with personal protective equipment.
- Our colleagues are informed daily of any changes in HSE Health & Safety guidelines and recommendations.