COVID19 CARE PLAN
THE JOHNSTOWN ESTATE
To our valued friends and guests,
I hope you and your families are all safe and well.
From the entire team here at The Johnstown Estate we wish to thank you sincerely for your support and encouragement throughout these extremely challenging times
We also wish to assure you that your wellbeing is always our priority and we are fully committed to keeping you safe while still providing a relaxing and enjoyable experience to all our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Johnstown Estate.
Health and Safety Measures
We have appointed a COVID-19 Coordinator to monitor the estates safety measures and to ensure your wellbeing and peace of mind when returning is paramount. The following are some of our new protocols we have in place to ensure a safe and happy return for you and your guests.
- Temperature monitoring systems have been implemented in the main hotel, spa & leisure facilities for our guests and team members.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been set up in all areas of the estate.
- We will offer alternative check-in and check-out options to our guests.
- Bars, restaurants and leisure facilities have been rearranged to adhere to social distancing measures and our team have implemented check-in protocols.
- All our colleagues have undertaken training on safety, sanitation and physical distancing procedures.
- We have increased our frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all areas with special attention to high touch points in line with recommendations from WHO and the HSE.
- We have elevated our sanitation of bedrooms and removed all nonessential items such as magazines, decorative pillows and paper products.
- All linen is laundered to temperatures above 60 degrees.
- We will supply our colleagues in high risk areas with personal protective equipment.
- We have created more contactless services as an option for our guests.